Live Stream With Weather Scoop
Weather Scoop is not a streaming service, but a place where weather enthusiast can come together in one place and share their experiences. Please see info below on how this is achieved.
As a streamer, we have a couple of requirements for applying. Please check out the below items and if you agree to them, submit a form for Live Streaming Sign-up!
- Weather Scoop streaming is completely FREE.
- We only support chasers in the US/Canada.
- You need to have a Spotter Network account that has passed training and has been approved to update GPS positions to Spotter Network. We will need your Public ID from Spotter Network to place you on the map. Please see here for an example.
- You need a way to publish your GPS coordinates to Spotter Network using an app such as RadarScope, ChaserLocation, Radar Alive, etc.
- You need to use Twitch as your live streaming service.
- Click here to learn how to create a Twitch Account
- You MUST insert your Twitch Username into the IM section of your Spotter Network contact info for visitors of our site to be able to view your live stream. To access this info, log into your Spotter Network account, look on the left hand column for Contact Info and click on it. You will now see the IM field, input your Twitch Username, and click save. See here for an example.
- You chase at your own risk and do not hold Weather Scoop accountable for your actions.
- If you do not meet the criteria, we reserve the right to deny your application.